EndNote: Beyond the Basics: Online Express Training
Already know how to use the basic features of EndNote X6? This session will cover more advanced features of EndNote, including:
- adding references to your library from previously saved PDFs
- using EndNote to find PDFs
- adding/editing output styles
- syncing references with EndNote Web
- using the Journal Terms List
Please note: This session is for the desktop version of EndNote and assumes a basic knowledge of using EndNote. This session is not on EndNote Web.
*Online classes take place from the comfort of your computer or tablet, but registration is required.
EndNote: Beyond the Basics is also offered in person on April 25 at 12:00 noon.
Questions? Call the HUB at (205) 975-4821 or Ask a Librarian.
Want to suggest a class on a different day or another topic? Take our survey!
- Monday, April 29, 2013
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Online Express Training