Introduction to EndNote for Mac Users: Online Express Training
Learn how to use EndNote X5 software to manage references for a paper or project. Specifically, this session will cover:
- creating an EndNote libray
- adding citations from databases to your library
- manually adding citations to your library
- organizing references in your library
- adding PDFs to references
- inserting references into Word
- changing bibliographic styles in Word
- removing EndNote field codes
Please note: This session is for the desktop version of EndNote which is now available for free to UAB faculty, staff, and students (does not include health system). You can download EndNote X5 from the UAB IT Software Library (make sure you follow these download instructions: Windows or Mac).
If you want to learn to use the version of EndNote that is free for health system employees (EndNote Web), you should attend our EndNote Web session. EndNote X5 has more features and functionality than EndNote Web, but both versions allow you to perform the basic tasks for managing references in Word documents.
- Monday, October 1, 2012
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Online Express Training